101. You might be a really fast reader. Congratulations on that, Speedy.
100. You might have glossed over a few as you went along. It ain’t the same as reading, Bub.
99. You mistook this post for “202 Reasons Why This Post May Seem A Little Short”. It isn’t.
98. You passed out for a bit while scrolling. It happens.
97. Life is so precious that it hurtles by at a blistering pace.
96. Something about rodents. Anything.
95. Look over there!
47. Huh? What? Oh…nothing.
46. Too much caffeine can be bad for your stomach. Just saying.
45. I still find it hard to believe that salsa outsells ketchup.
36. I lose focus easily.
35. I probably didn’t think this through before I started.
34. I rarely, if ever, review my work for errors before publishing.
29. I wish soda came in glass bottles more often, because I like the sound they make when you blow across the top of the bottle.
28. I am easily entertained.
25. I rarely, if ever, review my work for errors before publishing.
23. Obama. Not the President, but this guy I used to know who ran a convenience store up the block from me many years ago. I think his name was Obama. Oh, no…wait. It was Rick.
19. I haven’t seen the movie “Twins” in quite a while.
6. *incoherent mumbling*
3. Carnation Instant Breakfast.